Welcome back to my last With All My Heart Week project: the Love You to Pieces Treat Bag!
These are very easy to make and use scraps of whatever you have. Everybody has scraps of card stock and Designer Series Papers we just can’t part with and this treat bag is perfect for all those scraps!
Here’s what to do:
1. Cut a 2″ x 6″ piece of Designer Series Paper or Card Stock of choice and score at 2-1/2″ and 3-1/2″, Crease the score lines with a Bone Folder. These score lines will be the bottom of the treat bag.
2. Take each end of the treat bag and punch them one at a time with the Ornate Tag Topper Punch.
3. Stack two pieces of Hershey Nuggets. Hold them together with a Glue Dot, Place another Glue Dot on the bottom to hold them in place in the treat bag
4. Place a few Glue Dots to hold the top of the treat bag together. You can also hold it together by threading a piece of ribbon through the tag topper hole. I chose not to use ribbon, because I wanted this little paper bow to shine.
5. And speaking of the perfect little bow…
So happy you spent time with me this week! And you still have time to make these treat bags for tomorrow. If you don’t have the Build A Bow Punch make sure to order one; and for tomorrow, tie a pretty little ribbon one.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog