- With the new Stampin' Up! 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog coming on July 1, 2011, now is the perfect time to sign up to become a demonstrator!
Why Join Stampin' Up!?
Just as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I provide my customers with one-stop shopping and individualized service, Stampin' Up! provides its demonstrators with the opportunity to pursue their individual goals whether those goals are to enjoy a hobby, build a thriving business, or contribute to family income while spending more time at home.
Whether you'd like to earn money to pay for your stamping supplies, create a full or part-time career, or simply get a discount on your stamping supplies, Stampin' Up! will help you do it. And if that isn't enough,I've listed 10 reasons for you to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
- Get ideas for handmade cards, scrapbook pages, and home decor projects.
- Learn new, artistic stampin techniques on a monthly basis.
- Gain first access to popular product lines and exclusive, award-winning designs.
- Get a 20 percent discount on Stampin' Up! products.
- Be your own boss, and establish a flexible business that meets your goals.
- Spend more time with family when you work from home with a schedule that fits you and your family.
- Be eligible to attend Stampin' Up!'s fabulous conferences and events.
- Earn free exotic trips and other recognition (like free rubber stamps, cash awards, and other valuable prizes).
- Meet new friends and enrich lives while sharing what you love.
- Receive support and training from Stampin' Up!
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started. I'll tell you more about the great benefits and support Stampin' Up! provides. If you decide this business opportunity is right for you, you'll also order the Starter Kit, which includes an amazing selection of stamping products to get you started.
Thanks for looking!