Hello and Hello!
Here’s a card that looks complicated but is quite easy to stamp up! Pre-cut all of your card stock layers in lots of colors and save them for future use. Almost any stamp set and color combination will work. This Triple-Layer Card Technique is so versatile you’ll use again and again. It’s a bit addictive!
1. Cut the following sizes from the card stocks listed:
8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ (card base)
4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
3-1/2″ x 2-1/4″
5-1/4″ x 4″
4-1/4″ x 3″
2-1/4″ x 2″
2. Apply a small amount of 2-Way Glue to the back of the Whisper White card stock layers and allow to dry. This will form a temporary bond.
3. Layer the three pieces of Whisper White card stock, centering each one with even borders.
4. Stamp the “Happy Birthday” greeting from the Sassy Salutations Stamp Set in Coastal Cabana on the center and smallest Whisper White layer.
5. Take the largest flower stamp from the Basic Background Stamp Set and ink it up with Coastal Cabana Ink. When you stamp, make sure to allow stamped images to extend over all layers.
6. Stamp any image from the Flower Shop Stamp Set and repeat step five using Crisp Cantaloupe Ink.
7. Carefully layer and adhere all layers, as shown in photo, keeping even borders all around.
8. Embellish with Basic Rhinestones.
STAMPS: Basic Backyard (129255)W (129258) C, Flower Shop (130939)W (130942)C,Sassy Salutations
INK: Crisp Cantaloupe (131176), Coastal Cabana (131175)
CARD STOCK: Crisp Cantaloupe (131298), Whisper White (100730)