While many of these of these colored roses from the FIFTH AVENUE FLORAL STAMPIN’ UP! stamp set are floating on the internet, this is my own version.
For this card I cut the VERY VANILLA CARD STOCK 7″ x 10″ and scored it at 5″ to create a 5″ x 7″ card. I wanted the size to be more impressive to give to my mother and mother-in-law. I, did however, switch up the colors for each of them. They loved them!
Stamp Sets: Fifth Avenue, Bloomin’ With Love
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Regal Rose
Paper: Very Vanilla 7″ x 10″, scored at 5″, Regal Rose 4-1/2″ x 6-1/2″, Blush Blossom 4-1/4″ x 6-1/4″
Accessories: Hodgepodge Vanilla Hardware, Big Shot Sizzlet “Little Leaves” Die, Stampin’ Pastels, Designer Label Punch, Diminsionals, Old Olive 5/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon
HERE’S WHAT TO DO:
- First cut a piece of VERY VANILLA CARD STOCK 7′ x 10″ and score at 5″.
- Cut a piece of REGAL ROSE CARD STOCK at 4 1/2″ x 6-1/2″.
- Cut a piece of BLUSH BLOSSOM CARD STOCK at 4 1/4″ x 6 1/4″.
- Stamp the BLUSH BLOSSOM with the smallest flower image from FIFTH AVENUE FLORAL with REGAL ROSE CLASSIC INK randomly.
- Stamp the large rose from the set onto a scrap piece of VERY VANILLA CARD STOCK, cut out and color using Stampin’ Up! PASTELS.
- I used the pastels dark on the bottom of each petal and pulled the color. toward the petal edges so that the edges are the lightest.
- Using “THE BIG SHOT” and the SIZZLET “LITTLE LEAVES” DIE, cut out four leaves. I cut two out of CERTAINLY CELERY and two out of OLD OLIVE.
- For the greeting I used the, “For you on Mother’s Day” from the BLOOMIN’ with LOVE stamp set. You can use any saying that will fit in the DESIGNER LABEL PUNCH.
- Using the DESIGNER LABEL PUNCH, punch out your greeting and with a 4″piece of OLD OLIVE 5/8″ GROSGRAIN RIBBON layer the card as shown above.