Hi, Lakeside Stampers!
Because there is so little time to do workshops for all I would like to do, some projects I’ll be posting I won’t be doing in class. Hopefully the directions will be clear enough for you to follow. And, you can always email me with any questions you have. I’m getting ready to make these this year for my Thanksgiving Day Table. These are Stampin’ Up!’s design. They’re just so stinkin’ cute and super easy to make. You can create them without the name tag and place them around your home, piled in baskets for decorations. You can add the name tag later to dress up your Thanksgiving table like I’m doing.
Stamps: Sentiment & Leaf Stamp of your choice
Paper: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Tag Corner Punch, Mini Glue Dots, Linen Thread, Metallic Eyelets, Crop-A-Dile, Old Olive 5/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon & Old Olive 1/4″ Grosgrain Ribbon
- Cut two sheets of Pumpkin Pie Card Stock or Designer Series Paper into 1″ wide strips. Wheel or stamp images of your choice in Pumpkin Pie Ink on the strips.
- Punch hole through top and bottom of strips using the Crop-A-Dile.
- Knot bottom of a 4″ piece of Old Olive 1/4″ Grosgrain Ribbon and thread through holes; knot top of ribbon and spread strips of card stock to create pumpkin shape.
- Tie a piece of Old Olive 5/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon in a bow; adhere bow to top of pumpkin.
- Stamp leaf image twice in Old Olive ink on Old Olive card stock; cut out. Adhere one leaf to top of pumpkin.
- Stamp sentiment or write name in Old Olive Ink on Very Vanilla Card Stock (4″ x 1-1/2″).
- Punch left corners using Tag Corner punch.
- Attach Silver eyelet to tag using Crop-A-Dile. Adhere second leaf to tag; adhere tag to pumpkin using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thread linen thread through eyelet and tie to bow.
If you have any questions you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a Great Day!