Hello Stampers and Paper Artists!
I know it’s been a long time since I’ve posted. I have to tell you I’ve missed it and was hoping to have my new designed blog up and running, but it’s taking me longer than I anticipated, so for now I’ll get back to posting here.
First, I would like to tell you I’ve been working on a few E-Books and they are finished!!! I’m not making them available until the new Lakeside Stamper blog is up. So, you all have something to look forward to.
Today’s share is one of the cards we made at my Everything Floral Workshop using the very new Stampin’ Up! Love & Affection Stamp Set and one of the new 2016-18 In-Colors, Dapper Denim! Pure love…
Here’s the “How To” for this simple Love & Affection Card:
Card Stock and Cutting Dimensions:
- Dapper Denim: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- 2. Crumb Cake: 3-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ This dimension is the same size as the card front with no borders. It should line up edge to edge
- Line up, along one edge of the Crumb Cake layer, the long leaf die from the Botanical Builder Framelits. Run it through the BIG Shot.
- Ink up four different stamps from the Love and Affection Stamp Set with Dapper Denim Ink and on the piece of Crumb Cake, randomly stamp the images.
- Now simply adhere the Crumb Cake layer on to the Dapper Denim card base and you are done! This card can be used vertically or horizontally. Send it in a Crumb Cake envelope, stamped up as well, and you’re good to mail it to someone special.
It’s good to be back!