Here is the card I made for her:
Here’s what I did: (All products are Stampin’ Up!)
1. Cut a 7″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Card Stock .
2. Scallop all edges with the Scallop Punch and then score the card stock at 4-1/4″
3. Cut a 6″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Peach Parfait Card Stock.
4. Cut another piece of Whisper White Card Stock at 5-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
5. On the 5-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Whisper White in Old Olive Ink stamp the large flower silhouette image from the Just Believe Stamp Set
6 Layer the stamped piece of Whisper White onto the Peach Parfait Card Stock.
7. Wrap a piece of Peach Parfait 1/2″ Stitched Ribbon around both pieces of card stock.
8. Layer as shown above and along the ribbon place three Basic Pearls.
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!
Thanks for stopping by everyone.
If you would like to make Linda’s Birthday Card here is a list of the Stampin’ Up! products I used. You can order on-line or email me at email@example.com to place your order.
STAMP SET: Just Believe (116948) Wood, (120453) Clear
PAPER: Whisper White Card Stock (100730), Peach Parfait Card Stock (119794)
INK: Old Olive (102277)
FRILLIES: Basic Pearls (119247), Peach Parfait 1/2″ Stitched Poly Ribbon (119265)
TOOLS: Scallop Punch (119882)