I know I’ve posted a few cards using this Flourishing Phrases stamp set, but each time I use it, it looks completely different. For this card I decided to go with contrasting colors, Copper Embossing and coloring. I love the look.
CARD STOCK & CUTTING DIMENSIONS:
- Chocolate Chip 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ and 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Very Vanilla 5″ x 3-3/4″ and 3″ x 4-1/2″ for stamping
- Flirty Flamingo Scrap
- On the 3″ x 4-1/2″ piece of Very Vanilla stamp the flower image in VersaMark, sprinkle on Copper Embossing Powder and melt it with a Heat Tool.
- On a scrap of Very Vanilla stamp “Happy Birthday” from the Thoughtful Banners Greetings in Flirty Flamingo Ink.
- With the Tags and Labels Thinlits and the BIG Shot cut ot the greeting and using the next size label cut out the Flirty Flamingo.
- Color in the stamped copper floral image.
- Cut up the right side of the stamped layer and around the flower image to create the piece shown in the photo.
- Adhere and layer the card as shown.
Isn’t it beautiful?
Embrace the day,