Here’s a Birthday Card made from the same Stampin’ Up! stamp set, “Fabulous Florets.” This card is a variation of yesterday’s all occasion card, using different colors and instead of a bow I added a Birthday message.
Cut the following card stock:
Tangerine Tango 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ score at 4-1/4″
Cajun Craze 5″ x 3-3/4″
Very Vanilla 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
More Mustard 4-1/4″ x 3″
Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Petite Pairs
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, VersaMark
Other: Tangerine Tango and Wild Wasabi Embossing Powder, Small & Scallop Oval Punch, Plenty of Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot
1. Cut the card stock to the sizes indicated.
2. On the Very Vanilla piece, stamp the open small flower from the Fabulous Florets stamp set in Tangerine Tango Ink in a random and over-lapping pattern.
3. Stamp the leaf image twice, in VersaMark Ink, right over the stamped flowers.
4. Sprinkle the leaves with Wild Wasabi Embossing Powder and heat with a Heat Tool.
5. On a scrap piece of Very Vanilla, stamp the larger solid flower twice, in VersaMark, sprinkle with Tangerine Tango Embossing Powder and heat with a Heat Tool. Cut the two flowers out.
6. Run the Cajun Craze piece through the Big Shot with the Plenty of Polka Dots Embossing Folder.
7. On another scrap piece of Very Vanilla stamp the, “Happy Birthday Wishes” message in Wild Wasabi Ink and punch out with the Small Oval Punch.
8. Punch out the Scallop Oval in Wild Wasabi card stock. Layer and adhere the two ovals together.
9. Layer all everything together as shown and adhere the two cut out flowers with Dimensionals.
Thanks for visiting!
Megan’s Birthday Card