Engagement Scrapbook Page Using My Digital Studio
I loved creating this scrapbook page to celebrate my daughter's engagement. This page can also be used for weddings, Mother's Day and birthdays by using different text. I adore Stampin' Up!'s new Vintage Flowers. Using My Digital Studio makes it easy to re-arrange, use different text and change color combinations. If you haven't given My Digital Studio a tr,y now is the perfect time.
My Digital Studio (118108)
1. Open My Digital Studio
2. Select: “Photo album”. In this case, I selected the 12" x 12"
3. Select: “Design Your Own”
4. Give it a project name
5. Select: blank page template
6. Select picture: you want to scrapbook. I left the space blank for you.
7. Select background: I used Baja Breeze Distressed and Teahouse. My Digital Studio: works in layers. I go from the most back to the front.
You also have the option of moving layers forward or back as you work on your project..
8. Select punches: I used the Scallop Oval Punch in Night of Navy, the wide oval in Whisper White and Modern Label for the text in Rose Red.
9. Select Embellishments. I used the new Vintage Flowers and varied the sizes and used the three colors in layers that was pleasing.
For the ribbon, bows and knots I chose Baja Breeze Grosgrain and Rose Red. I also added three Whisper White Brads.
10. Select Stamp Set: I used the, "We're Engaged" saying from Together Forever in Whisper White.
12. Print out or send to Stampin’ Up! for a professional print.
Using My Digital Studio is fun and easy to design with and I'm sure you'll be absolutely thrilled with whatever you create using it.
Happy Scrapping with My Digital Studio!