Welcome, once again Lakeside Stamper Friends!
This card is one we made at my Friday’s Folded Card and Embedded Embossing Class. Embedded Embossing is the hottest trend today in card-making. This was a hit with all the ladies in the class. They actually got giddy with excitement when it was their turn to emboss their cards. The Embedded Embossing Technique is very easy, but, has very impressive results. I’m always amazed at what one can achieve with paper. See if you don’t agree?
Here’s what to do:
For your Card Stock layers,
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Early Espresso Card Stock and score it at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut a 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ of Baja Breeze Card Stock.
3. Cut a 5″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock.
7. Then adhere the largest and smallest butterfly as shown.
Now comes the magic!
11. Adhere the other two butterflies as shown in the photo.
Sit back and admire the results!
This technique could not be done without the Big Shot. The Big Shot and Big Shot Dies offer an amazing multipurpose cutting system. Cut paper, chip-board, vinyl, fabric, cork, wood and metal sheets and more! Embossing is also made possible with the Big Shot.
If you don’t own a Big Shot CLICK HERE to order one.
For your shopping convenience, click on the product name in the post text to order that item.