Need I say more for October? I think it’s obvious October is for Halloween and so, is the October Calendar theme. And, the perfect stamp set to use is the Holiday Home. I love the little bats flying around.
OCTOBER Calendar 2016
Teeny Tiny Wishes
Tangelo Twist (5″ x 7-1/2″)
Basic Black (4″ x 6-1/2″)
Wisteria Wonder (3-1/2″ x 6″)
Whisper White (1-1/2″ x2-1/2″)
Multi-Purpose Glue or SNAIL, Blendabilities or markers- Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight & Wisteria
Wonder, Homemade Holiday Framelits, Big Shot
6″ x 9″ Clipboard from dollar store
2. Color in the house with Pumpkin Pie (house), Wisteria Wonder (Door & Roof), and Daffodil Delight (Windows) Blendabilities or markers.
3. Line & match up the stamped house with the Homemade Holiday Framelits
and run it through the Big Shot.
4. Adhere the house on the Wisteria Wonder card stock towards the top edge
and left hand side.
5. Ink up the bat and lamp-post stamps in Memento Ink and stamp them on
the Wisteria Wonder card stock so that the bats are flying and the lamp-post is
beside the house
6. Ink up the pumpkin stamp in Tangelo Ink and stamp a few pumpkins
alongside the house
7. Ink up the pumpkin jack-o-lantern faces in Memento Ink and stamp on
8. From the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set ink up “Happy Halloween” in Memento and stamp where it fits comfortably on the Wisteria Wonder card stock
9. Adhere the October calendar on the bottom of the Wisteria Wonder card
10. Layer the Tangelo Twist, Basic Black and Wisteria Wonder card stocks as
Two more months to go and you will have completed your 2016 Calendar just in time for the New Year.
Craft on my sweet friends…