No mistake about what the month of July brings…the Red, White and Blue celebration better know as the Fourth of July! If you scrapbook any of these calendars can be incorporated on your scrapbook pages simply by adding your peronal photographs to them.
JULY Calendar 2016
Night of Navy (5″ x 7-1/2″)
Real Red (3-1/2″ x 2-7/8″) & 1/4″ strips
Whisper White (4-1/2″ x 4-1/2″)
Maritime DSP (1/4″ strips)
Silver Glimmer Paper (1/4″ strips)
Multi-Purpose Glue or SNAIL, Adhesive Sheet, Star Framelits, Big Shot & White Gel Pen
6″ x 9″ Clipboard from dollar store
1. Cut a 4-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ square from an Adhesive Sheet, peel one side and adhere it to the 4-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ square of Whisper White card stock.
2. Run the Whisper White square through the Big Shot with the Star Framelits and cut out the 4″ star.
3. Peel the other side of the Adhesive Sheet and start layering the 1/4″ strips of Maritime DSP, Real Red card stock and Silver Glimmer paper in a red, white & blue pattern.
4. Adhere the July calendar to the 3-1/2″ x 2-7/8″ piece of Real Red card stock.
5. Center both the star and calendar on the Night of Navy and adhere.
6. On the Night of Navy background make some confttis strips and add some white dot using a White Gel Pen.
You should have received your 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog in the mail. If you have any questions or orders just email me at email@example.com
Always trying to keep you informed and inspired on all your paper-crafting needs.