I love the Christmas Bauble Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! The ornament image is fun to stamp as well as color! It’s so versatile and can be stamped, colored with pencil. blendabilities. markers or even watercolor! The image can be embossed in gold, silver or any color of your choosing.
Let’s get started!
1. Cut a piece of Mossy Meadow Card Stock at 4-1/4″ x 11″ and score it at 5-1/2″. The fold will be at the top of the card.
2. Open the card up and place an Oval die from the Ovasl Collection, on the front of the card more towards the top, so you have room along the bottom for the strip of Cherry Cobbler with the greeting. Run it through the BIG Shot.
3. Cut a 5″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper. Adhere the piece of DSP over the oval opening on the card front.
4. Open the card up and open it up to the inside. Using the inside oval as a guide, line up the oval die along the edges of the previously cut oval. Run the card through the BIG Shot again.
Note: The picture shows the inside of the card and because the Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper is double sided the other side of the green pattern is seen.
5. On a piece of Whisper White card stock stamp the Christmas Bauble image in VersaMark, sprinkle it with Gold Embossing Powder and heat set it with a Heat Tool.
6. With Blendabilities or colored pencils color in the Christmas Bauble.
7. Fussy cut the bauble out.
8. On the right inside of the card, adhere a 5″ x 3-3/4” piece of Whisper White Card Stock.
9. Close the card and through the oval opening adhere the Christmas Bauble.
10. Cut an 1/2″ x 3-3/4″ strip of Cherry Cobbler. On this strip stamp the Peace & Joy greeting from the Good Greeting Stamp Set, in VersaMark, sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and heat emboss it with a Heat Tool.
11. Adhere the strip along the bottom edge. Done!
If you haven’t ordered this stamp yet, don’t wait any longer if you want it for Christmas!
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think…
Tis’ the Season!