BIG NEWS! MDS2 and MDS2+ are being renamed (to simplify) to MDS and the price of the software has been greatly reduced from $79.95 to $19.95.
Stampin' Up! understands that when a price changes after you have made a recent purchase it can be frustrating. If you have purchased the software at the old price from March 1 to March 17, 2013, the following will be added to your Download Manager FREE by today, Wednesday, March 20:
MDS 2+ or MDS 2
THIS WEEK'S NEW MDS DOWNLOADS! Are you constructing a birthday party soon? Let the Birthday Under Construction Ensemble help you create:
To help you get started, Stampin' Up! is throwing in a FREEBIE – a construction cone favor that your guests definitely won't dodge.
And, to top it off, don't miss the Top Notch Woodcuts embellishments. To see all the new downloads for the week of March 19 CLICK HERE
Express yourself and impress your friends when you create projects using My Digital Studio™—Stampin' Up!'s® digital designing product line. Design and print cards, photobooks, calendars, and more.
Digital Scrapbooking Day Online Event
Dates: November 4-7, 2011
Details: Celebrate Digital Scrapbooking Day with Stampin' Up! for a four-day online event designed to introduce more of you to My Digital Studio's digital content. Digital Scrapbooking Day is November 5, but we'll keep the celebration going from November 4-7. The event will include free downloads, blog posts with exciting project ideas all weekend long, and the announcement of the 2011 My Digital Studio Contest winners.
Get the FREE Downloads:
Brand-new, never seen before FREE downloads include:
View downloads, here.
Digital Scrapbooking Day Online Event FAQ
1. What is Digital Scrapbooking Day?
Digital Scrapbooking Day is officially celebrated the first Saturday in November. It was designed to remind people to set time aside to digitally document their personal history. To celebrate, Stampin’ Up! will be giving away free downloads to demonstrators and customers.
2. Why is Stampin’ Up!’s celebration of Digital Scrapbooking Day four days long?
Stampin' Up! knows that you are busy and didn’t want you to miss out by limiting the event to one day. Therefore we will be celebrating November 4-7.
3 What is Stampin’ Up! giving away for free for Digital Scrapbooking Day?
So Typefelt Stamp Brush Set
Neutral Delightful Digital Tape
Home for the Holidays Ensemble
Delight in the Day Photobook Template
4. Are the free downloads new products?
Yes; all of the free downloads are brand-new designs. On November 8, they will be added to our product offering for purchase.
5. Who can get the downloads for free?
Anyone: demonstrators, customers, and even non-customers can get these free downloads. Our downloads are compatible with most design software, so share the FREE download message with everyone!
6. How will I receive the free downloads?
You'll receive the free downloads at MyDigitalStudio.net November 4-7. To access the downloads they’ll need to fill out a short survey.
7. Why is Stampin’ Up! making me fill out a survey to get the downloads?
This will help Stampin' Up! track the success of the campaign.
8. Why does the survey ask me if they want to be contacted by Stampin’ Up?
Every month Stampin’ Up! sends out an e-mail to customers and demonstrators who have opted to receive information on new digital content released monthly. You can opt out of this e-mail at any time.
Don't hesitate to download these FREE Digital Downloads.
Hi Stampers & Paper-Artists!
As promised here's a Father's Day Card made with My Digital Studio. I'm have to say I'm having a lot of fun with My Digital Studio!. Again I went for a mixed media nostalgic look. Let me know what you think???
Here What to do in My Digital Studio:
1. Open My Digital Studio
2. Choose Landscape Card, 4-1/2" x 5-1/1, Create Own & Name Your Project
3. Choose- Background Paper, Card Stock Folder, Kraft (which is really Crumb Cake), click OK
4. Choose- Background Paper, Card Stock Folder, Not Quite Navy as a layer. If you don't choose it as a layer it will replace the Kraft background, click OK. Re-size it to 3-3/4" x 5" and center it over the Kraft background.
5. Choose- Background Paper, Designer Series Paper Folder, Striped, Early Espresso as a layer, click OK. Resize it to 3-1/2" x 4-3/4" and center it over the Not Quite Navy
6. Choose- Background Paper, Card Stock Folder, Whisper White as a layer, click OK. Re-size it to 3" x 4-1/4" and center it over the striped Early Espresso.
7. Choose- Background Paper, Card Stock Folder, Not Quite Navy as a layer, click OK. Re-size it to 2-3/4" x 4".
8. Choose– Background Paper, Designer Series Folder, Distressed Patterns, Early Espresso as a layer, click OK. Re-size it to 3-1/2" x 3-3/4".
9. Click on the Stamp Icon, click Browse, click on Timeless, click OK. From set image menu drag the car, ruler, and word images over your card. Re-size images and move them around in a pleasing manner. To change an images' color, Click on the image, then click on Change Color over in the left column to open color palette. Click on color choice. I changed the car to Not Quite Navy.
10. Go back to Browse under the Stamp Icon and choose the Curly Cute Stamp Set. Click OK. Drag the Dear Father saying over your card and re-size it to fit.
11. Choose the Punches Icon, then drag over the Photo Corner Punch image and re-size it. Place it in one corner. If you want a photo corner in each corner simp-ly copy and paste your photo corner after you re-size it.
12. Choose the Embellishments Icon, then 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon. From the menu drag the Basic Black Ribbon and re-size it to fit across Striped Paper.
13. Click Browse and Click Bows. From the menu drag the Basic Black Knot over the ribbon and re-sie it.
If you would like to see the a card done both in My Digital Studio and hand-stamped, sign up for my June Newsletter where I'll feature one card with both directions.
See you soon.
Today's post is of a card I made in My Digital Studio. Believe it or not I started off with a Father's Day card in mind for my June Newsletter, but soon got sidetracked with all of the new downloads I just purchased.
I took a class in mix media and I'm working on some projects to share with you in the future, but when I got involved with this card I wanted to see if I could make it with that feeling. I'm pretty happy with the results. Of course I'm not happy I didn't get my Father's Day card done yet, but what did Scarlett say,"Fiddly dee. Tomorrow's another day."
1. Open My Digital Studio
2. Choose Greeting Card & click 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" landscape
3. Choose Create Your Own
4. Name your project
Once your screen is opened with your project you'll want to:
5. Choose a background Paper I chose Pretty-In-Pink Card Stock
6. Then I chose Basic Black Card Stock, but as a layer. Layering allows you to move layers to the front or the back of your project. When you choose the Basic Black Card Stock a square black box will appear. Simply grab one of the corner handles to re-size the Basic Black layer to 5" x 3-3/4" This layer should appear over your Pretty-In-Pink layer, and if it doesn't, you'll want to go to the menu and bring it to the front.
7. Still in background papers, I chose the Distressed Designer Series Paper in Baja Breeze, re-sized it and made sure it is in the4 front.
Here's where the real fun begins:
8. Go to the Medallion Brush Stamp Set, click on the medallion and drag it to your project. Re-size it and place it towards the upper left side of the card.. Change the color to Summer Sun by clicking on the medallion and going to the Change Color Folder.
9. Now go to Summer Serenade Brush Stamp Set. From this set click and drag the flowers first, re-size them and change their color. I changed them to Baja Breeze and Regal Rose. Add as many, or as few, as you want. I added a total of six. Four are in Baja Breeze and two are in Regal Rose.
10. Then drag the scallop design onto the card, re-size it and place it in the bottom left corner of the card.
11. I left the girl to last so all of the flowers would appear behind her. I could have made her smaller, but I liked her big and running onto the Pretty-In-Pink border. It makes her look as though she's really in the foreground.
12. For the bird, bird-cage and branch I used the Nature Brush Stamp Set. After dragging them I re-sized and placed them as shown. I changed the color on the bird to Soft Suede.
I hope you try this card or one of yor own. If you don't have My Digital Studio and would like to place an order, CLICK HERE. As your demonstrator I'll be able to help you with whatever questions you might have and you can always got to Mydigitalstudio.net for support, project ideas and forums.
And, finally, if you want to see the Father's Day card I'm making, just sign up for my newsletter.
Thanks for visiting.
Engagement Scrapbook Page Using My Digital Studio
I loved creating this scrapbook page to celebrate my daughter's engagement. This page can also be used for weddings, Mother's Day and birthdays by using different text. I adore Stampin' Up!'s new Vintage Flowers. Using My Digital Studio makes it easy to re-arrange, use different text and change color combinations. If you haven't given My Digital Studio a tr,y now is the perfect time.
My Digital Studio (118108)
1. Open My Digital Studio
2. Select: “Photo album”. In this case, I selected the 12" x 12"
3. Select: “Design Your Own”
4. Give it a project name
5. Select: blank page template
6. Select picture: you want to scrapbook. I left the space blank for you.
7. Select background: I used Baja Breeze Distressed and Teahouse. My Digital Studio: works in layers. I go from the most back to the front.
You also have the option of moving layers forward or back as you work on your project..
8. Select punches: I used the Scallop Oval Punch in Night of Navy, the wide oval in Whisper White and Modern Label for the text in Rose Red.
9. Select Embellishments. I used the new Vintage Flowers and varied the sizes and used the three colors in layers that was pleasing.
For the ribbon, bows and knots I chose Baja Breeze Grosgrain and Rose Red. I also added three Whisper White Brads.
10. Select Stamp Set: I used the, "We're Engaged" saying from Together Forever in Whisper White.
12. Print out or send to Stampin’ Up! for a professional print.
Using My Digital Studio is fun and easy to design with and I'm sure you'll be absolutely thrilled with whatever you create using it.
Happy Scrapping with My Digital Studio!