1. For this banner I took an 8-1/2″x 11″ piece of Whisper White Card Stock and scored it in half the long way.
2. Along the scored edge I stamped the pennant from the Stampin’ Up! Party This Way Stamp Set in Certainly Celery, Daffodil Yellow, Almost Amethyst, Tangerine Tango and Pretty-in-Pink Inks.
4. I glued each letter, on each pennant, with my Tombow Glue.
5. Using my Snail Adhesive I secured each pennant around a piece of Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, leaving a tail of ribbon on either end.
6. On each ribbon tail I place two buttons with Glue Dots.
7. On the bottom of each pennant I adhered a Basic Rhinestone. After all what girl doesn’t like bling?
Happy 5th Brooklyn!
Thanks for looking!