❀ This Blooming With Kindness Birthday Card we made at one of my workshops. You can take the basic layout and make up the card in other colors. But, I have to tell you I love how the Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade look together. This stamp set is one of those “go to” stamp sets. I love the flower and greetings. The flowers can be colored, stamped in different colors or simply high-lighted like the ones on this card.
Here’s how to make this Blooming With Kindness card:
1. For the card base cut a 7″ x 10″ piece of Whisper White Card Stock. Score it at 5″ For the two other Whisper White layers cut a 4″ x 6″ piece and a 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece
2. Cut a piece of Designer Series Paper to 4-1/2″ x 6-1/2″
3. Cut a 3-1/4″ x 5-3/4″ piece of Wisteria Wonder (now all your layers are cut)
4. On the 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Whisper White, stamp the flower image from the Blooming With Kindness stamp set in Wisteria Wonder Ink.
5. Stamp the Warmest Wishes greeting in Lucky Limeade Ink, With the Lucky Limeade Ink and a Dauber, dab on the Lucky Limeade on the flower centers.
6. Somewhere on the card make an EASY BOW out of Gumball Green Ribbon.
7. Adhere the layers as shown in photo.
Don’t forget Sale-A-Bration is going on, so take advantage of it indeed!
See you later this week. Remember to eat, sleep, stamp and create!