This card was designed with children in mind. It’s colorful and the fish bowl and cute gold fish image is adorable. This card will bring a smile to anyone’s face who receives it. Especially a loved one serving in the military…
1. Cut a card base using half a sheet of Whisper White Crad Stock and score it at 4-1/4′
2. Cut a 5″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Tangerine Tango Card Stock
3. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 2″ piece of Designer Series Paper. (This card used Retro Fresh DSP)
4. Cut 3/4″ x 3-3/4” strip of Coastal Cabana Card Stock and Scallop up one long side.
6. Then on the back of the stamped image, color the image in with markers or pencil. That;s the beauty of vellium. It takes any medium.
7. Punch out two Scallop Circles. One out of Whisper WHite Card Stock and the other out of the image.
✺ Layer the Designer Series Paper on the Tangerine Tango Card Stock.
✺ Then layer the strip of Coastal Cabana along the edge of the Designer Series Paper. Before adhering layer to card base, wrap a piece of Tangerine Tango Taffeta Ribbon around layer and tie a pretty bow.
✺ Using a small bit of SNAIL Adhesive on the back of the vellium, layer it onto the Whisper White Scallop Circle.
9. Along the right top edge of the Tangerine Tango, stamp “AWESOME” from the Cool Kid Stamp Set in Basic Black Ink.
10. Finally, in the treasure chest add some Basic Rhinestones. Agter all it is burried treasure even if it’s in a fish bowl!
Eat, sleep, stamp and create!