Today’s share is one of the birthday cards we made at my Bonanza Birthday Bash Workshop. I’m calling the card the,“Amazing Banner Birthday Card,” because it’s not only made with banners, but it’s also made with the Amazing Birthday Stamp Set by Stampon’ Up! Paired with Mint Macaron (love this color), it’s a win-win card.
Here’s the “HOW TO” make this card:
CARDSTOCK, PAPER & DIMENSIONS:
1. Mint Macaron Cardstock~ 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/2″
2. Whisper White Cardstock 3-3/4″ x 5″ and 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ for stamping
3. Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper~ 1/2″ x 4-3/4″ for strip across the bottom
1. Stamp three of the large striped banner from the Amazing Birthday Stamp Set in Mint Macaron Ink on to the 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Whisper White.
2. Stamp the Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday to You in Mint Macaron on the same piece of Whisper White.
3. Stamp two of the birthday cakes in Mint Macron Ink.
4. With the Banner Framelits Collection cut out the banners using the appropriate size die.
5. Punch out the two birthday cakes with the 1-3/8″ Circle Punch. You can use a smaller circle punch, but I wanted a white border showing to pop them off the striped banners.
1. Run the 3-1/4″ x 5″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock through the BIG Shot with the Chevron Embossing Folder.
2. Wrap a 6″ piece of Lucky Limeade Baker’s Twine (retired) around the embossed Whisper White Cardstock. Wrap it around near to the top edge.
3. With Liquid White All-Purpose Glue adhere the Whisper White layer on to the Mint Macaron card base.
4. Across the top glue down the large striped banners equally across the Whisper White layer.
5. On each large banner place the two punched out birthday cakes and the smaller sentiment banner.
6. Across the bottom adhere the piece of Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper.
7. Place three of the White Perfect Accents on the Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper.
8. Tie two small bows with the Lucky Limeade Baker’s Twine and affix them to each end banner with Glue Dots.
That’s how you make an Amazing Birthday Banner Card. Try making one in each In-Colosr and put them away in your stash for that next birthday…
Thanks for stopping by again. I know you’ll think I’m rushing things, but look for my 12 Weeks of Christmas starting in October. Hard to believe Christmas will be 12 weeks away very soon. If you’re receiving my newsletter you’ll automatically receive all twelve projects. If you would like to receive my 12 Weeks of Christmas Projects, go to my “Welcome Basket” and sign up today. More information to follow soon.
Embrace these glorious days,