I LOVE this Work of Art stamp set. I’ve seen it used in so many ways and each time it’s brillant and exciting to see. For this card I used it for a fun watermelon card and the anticipation of Summer! Who doesn’t like watermelon or Summer?
HERE’S WHAT TO DO:
CARD STOCK< PAPER & CUTTING DIMENSIONS:
- Cut an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Watermelon Wonder and score it at 4-1/4″
- Cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White and 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Cut a 5″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Designer Series Paper
- On the smaller Whisper White piece, stamp the curve from the Work of Art stamp set in Strawberry Wonder Ink.
- Clean the stamp and stamp it along the bottom of the watermelon using Always Artichoke Ink.
- Stamp the heart stamp in Watermelon Wonder randomly all over the layer background.
- Punch out the smallest flower using the Blossom Bunch Flower Punch out of Basic Black card stock. Cut the flower petals up and use them for the watermelon seeds.
- Before adhering the card stock layers together tie a piece of Always Artichoke ribbon around the top layer. Tie a pretty bow as well.
These would be great to use for invitations to a Summer birthday party or Summer BBQ.
Lake what you love and love what you make!
Embrace the day,