Here's the other card I promised you made with the Stampin' Up Hostess Set, Up in the Air. Today's card, is similar to yesterday's card's fussy style, but uses a totally different color scheme.
1. To make this card, cut:
Pretty-in-Pink Card Stock at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and score it at 4-1/4"
Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper at 5" x 3-3/4"
2. Run a piece of Whisper White Card Stock through the BIG Shot and the Ovals Die. Cut the largest oval.
3. On the Whisper White oval, stamp the branch image with the birdhouse, with Chocolate Chip Ink. With your Watercolor Pencils, color the image in.
4. Stamp the bird and butterfly from the Elementary Elegance Stamp Set and distress the oval edge with a Sponge Dauber with Pool Party Ink.
5. Once the image is colored, wrap the oval with Blushing Bride Pleated Ribbon. I found it easy to get an even gather by using the stitched part of the ribbon as a guide. Working from the back, this is what I lined up with the edge of the oval. You can use Glue Dots, Tombow Glue or Sticky Strip Tape to adhere the ribbon.
6. Layer the Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper on the card front.
7. Cut another piece of the Blushing Bride Pleated Ribbon and adhere it along the right hand side of the card.
8. With Dimensionals place the oval as shown.
9. Make a pretty bow out of Pretty-in-Pink Taffeta Ribbon and adhere it to the upper left hand corner with a Glue Dot.
10. Take the flower from the Itty-Bitty Shapes Punch Pack and punch out three flowers. Adhere them randomly along the branch..
11. Place Basic Pearls on the birdhouse and in the center of each flower.
Please EMAIL ME or leave me a comment on what you'd like to see featured on the Lakeside Stamper blog. I'm interested in featuring what you're interested in.
If you haven't signed up to receive my Newsletter, please sign up in my "Welcome Basket." Don't miss out on receiving April's Newsletter, filled with refreshing Spring Projects and Tips written especially for you.
Make it a great day!