Technique A: Chalking
1) Apply pastel color to your card stock or paper with a sponge-tip applicator, cotton swab, Sponge Dauber, or stiff paintbrush.
2) Blend the colors as desired with the Applicators or Blender Pen. When using blender pens, just touch the pen directly to the corner of the chalk to pick up the color.
Technique B: Poppin’ Pastels
1) Stamp the image with a white Craft Stampin’ Pad or VersaMark® ink pad.
2) Use sponge Daubers to apply the pastel color directly to the ink.
3) Blow off any excess powder. (Repeat this process if you are using this technique with a Two-Step Stampin‘ set.)
To order Stampin’ Pastels Click Here