Here’s a great little Sweet Season Basket to make just in time for the holidays. This basket can be used for a table favor, small gift, gift-card holder or even filled with cookies made from Stampin’ Up!’s Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps Wait until you see how easy this basket is to make.
1. With the Big Shot and the Two Tags Die, cut out two of the wide tags. I cut mine out of Real Red, but depending on what holiday or party you’re intending to use them for, will dictate your color choice.
2. Cut two 2″ x 2-7/8″ pieces of matching card stock. Along the edges shown, score on both sides, of both card stock pieces.
3. Place Sticky Tape on each 1/2″ scored flap and attach to each side of the tags.
4. With Sticky Tape, adhere bottom together where the tags are scored.
5. For the handle cut a 1″ x 6-1/2″ strip of card stock and a 3/4″ x 6-1/2″ piece of Designer Series Paper. Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the strip of card stock and stick each handle end thrgou the slots on the tags. Place a Glue Dot on each inside end to hold in place.
6. On a piece of Whisper White card stock, stamp two motifs from the Sweet Season stamp set in a matching ink color to the card stock. I used Real Red Ink. Punch out both motifs with the 1-3/4″ Scallp Circle Punch.
7. Punch two 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle out of a contrasting color card stock. I used Garden Green.
8. Layer the two scallop circles together and attach to the basket with a Dimensional.
9. In the centers add a Basic Pearl or a Basic Rhinestone.
These are perfect for the holidays or to use as party favors.