New Catalog Strategy
Great things are happening at Stampin' Up! These changes–and this strategy–has been in the works for well over a year and is in direct response to consistent requests from demonstrators and customers. I'm thrilled about these changes, and looking forward excitedly for June 1, 2012, when the new annual catalog goes live and this strategy will be fully implemented!
So what are the changes?
In a nutshell, starting June 1, 2012, Stampin' Up! will release one annual catalog, comparable to (but smaller than) the current Idea Book & Catalog, and two seasonal catalogs, comparable to (but larger than) the current mini catalogs. Got that?
Here are the details:
- The annual catalog will run from June 1, 2012 through May 31, 2013.
- The annual catalog will be reduced from over 240 pages in the current Idea Book & Catalog to 208 pages.
- The annual catalog will be printed on lighter-weight paper.
- Celebrando Creatividad will remain unchanged.
- Mailing Selector will now be available to send annual catalogs, just like the seasonal catalogs. All you have to do is ask me for one.
- The Occasions, Summer, and Holiday Mini Catalogs will be replaced by two seasonal catalogs called the Holiday Catalog and the Spring Catalog.
- The first Holiday Catalog will run from August 1, 2012 through the beginning of January, 2013
- The first Spring Catalog will run from the beginning of January, 2013 through May 31, 2013.
- The seasonal catalogs will be larger in both size (8 1/2" x 11") and page count (about 40 pages) than the current mini catalogs.
I've included a PDF of the catalog schedule above for you to download and print to assist you get familiar with the new catalog strategy. Click here to download the schedule. Please note pre-order periods are for demonstrators only.
Questions? EMAIL ME
Happy Monday! Happy Week!