Welcome back! Of all the Christmas/Holiday stamp sets by Stampin’ Up! this “Merry Mice” set is among my favorite. Coloring is such a hot trend right now and this set is perfect for all of you who ;ove to color. The mice in this stamp set are not only adorable, but they’re comical as well.
- Real Red card base is 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″ and 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Whisper White was cut at 5-1/4″ x 4″ , 4-3/4″ x 4-3/4″ and 1″ x 4’1/4″
- With the Banner Triple Punch, punch a banner tail on one end of Whisper White strip. (see yesterday’s blog post on making the perfect sized banners)
STAMPING & COLORING:
- Stamp the mouse holding the branch of a tree in Memento Black Ink.
- On the background stamp small stars in Soft Sky Ink.
- On the strip stamp, “It’s time to deck the hall” in Real Red Ink.
- Stamp the background of the banner with stars in Soft Sky Ink.
Have fun coloring in the mouse. He’s really cute!
- Layer and adhere the card as shown.
- Add Dazzling Diamonds with some Multi-Purpose Glue.
This card will bring a smile to anyone’s face who receives it. Guaranteed.
Keep checking back for more great ideas.
Embrace the day,