I adore this “Snow Much Fun” stamp set! On World Card Making Day we made two cards from this stamp set. One was made with this long snowman with a cool winter feel and the other was made using the shorter portly snowman with a homespun feel.
Stamps: Snow Much Fun, Happy Winter (retired)
Card Stock: Real Red 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
Lucky Limeade 3-3/4″ x 5″
Bashful Blue 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
Whisper White 3-1/2″ x 2″
Ink: Black Stazon
Other: 1-1/4″ Circle Punch, 3/16″ Circle Punch. Water Color Pencils & Markers, 1’4″ Real Red Grosgrain
1. Cut card stock as indicated.
2. Tear the 3-1/2″ x 2″ piece of Whisper White to make the snow and adhere it to the Bashful Blue piece.
3. Adhere the Bashful Blue layer on to the Lucky Limeade piece.
4. Knot and wrap the piece of Real Red Ribbon around both layers with Glue Dots.
5. Adhere the Lucky Limeade to the Real Red card base.
6. On a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock, stamp the snowman and snowball images from the Snow Much Fun stamp set in Black Stazon Ink. Color the images with Water Color Pencils and cut the images out
7. On another scrap of Whisper White card stock, stamp the, “Happy Winter” message in Black Stazon Ink, color in the text and punch out the text with a 1-1/4″ Circle Punch.
8. Punch out some 3/16″ Circles for snowflakes.
9. Put the card together as shown and then add some Dazzling Details Glitter to the snowflakes and snow slope.
I had the class stamp with Black Stazon, because sometime when you color in your stamped image you might want to use a combination of Water-Color Pencils and Markers. If you decide to use the Water-Color Pencils with an Aqua Painter or Markers the ink won’t smear if you’ve used Stazon Ink.
See you next time!