Hi, One and All!
I don’t know about you, but, I LOVE The Big Shot Embossing Folders. The embossed areas are clear and very detailed. For this card I used the new Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I know that’s quite a mouthful of a name, but, it does so much. The snowflakes seem to dance across the paper. The folder also coordinates with Stampin’ Up!’s Northern Hearts Hostess Stamp Set on page 4 of the Holiday Mini Catalog.
Here’s how to make this “Dazzling” Silver Snowflake Card:
1) Cut a 5-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ piece of Real Red Card Stock and score it at 4-1/2″
2) Cut another piece of Real Red at 2-5/8″ x 2″.
4) Cut a 2-1/2″ x 1-3/4″ piece of the Brushed Silver Card Stock and on it stamp “Joy” from the Christmas Collage Stamp in Real Red Ink.
5) Layer the card as shown wrapping a piece of Real Rad Satan Ribbon around and tying a bow.
6) Place a Basic Rhinestone or two on the embossed snowflakes
Thanks once again for stopping by and don’t forget to make it a great day.