Hi, Lakeside Stampers!
This is the last post from World Card Making Day. While we made ten cards in all, I have a lot more Holiday cards and projects I want to share with you in the coming weeks. I love the non-traditional colors of Christmas and the Holiday Season. This card was made with some of the non-traditional colors such as Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, along with the traditional Real Red and Garden Green. Leave it to Stampin’ Up! to use them together in their Candy Cane Christmas Designer Series Paper.
To make this card here’s what to do:
1) Cut a 6-1/4″ x 8-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Card Stock, scored at 4-1/4″ and scallop punch the foure edges with the Scallop Edge Punch.
2) Place a piece of Real Red Card Stock in your Big Shot and with the Scallop Square Duo DIe cut a 3″ scallop square.
3) Along the card front bottom edge stamp the greeting from the Stampin’ Up! Bright Christmas Stamp Set in Real Red Ink. I used the “Winter Wonderland” greeting because it’s curves match the curves in the tree branch.
4) Take a piece of the Candy Cane Christmas Designer Series Paper and punch the bird with the Two-Step Bird Punch. Switch up the patterned paper for some interest.
5) Layer everything as shown wrapping a Whisper White Satan Ribbon bow areound the Real Red scallop square. Use Dimensionals to adhere the bird and each corner of the scallop square place a Basic Pearl.
Now you’re done and you can make tons of these in many color variations for the holidays.
Thanks for visiting!
I would like to remind you if you would like to sign up as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and be part of the Lakeside Stampers email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for information. Now is a perfect time to sign up and to earn some extra money with your own business and your own hours!
SUPPLIES USED FOR THIS CARD_____________________________
STAMP SET: Bright Christmas (121678)
PAPER: Whisper White Card Stock (100730), Real Red (102482), Candy Cane Christmas DSP (120809)
INK: Real Red (103133)
FRILLIES: Whisper White Satan Ribbon (114616), Basic Pearls (119247)
TOOLS: Big Shot (113430), Scallop Square Duo Die (120903), Two-Step Bird Punch (117191), Scallop Edge Punch (119882)