Good Day Lakeside Stampers!
This is another card we made at World Card Making Day. For this card there was a lot of cutting and complaints but, the cutting was well worth it. Besides the class was moaning to someone who use to do “Scherenschnitte” (paper cutting) years ago, so, no sympathy here! Once cut the actual card goes together quickly. This card was made out of Bashful Blue although you can’t really see it except along the bottom. I shot it against my blue wall and didn’t realize it until now. Sorry.
Here’s how to make this card:
10 Cut an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Bashful Blue Card Stock and score it at 4-1/4″.
2) Cut a 5′ x 3-3/4″ piece of Daffodil Delight Card Stock. (don’t you just love that name?)
3) Cut a 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ Piece of Greenhouse Gala Designer Paper.
4) Using scraps of Greenhouse Gala Designer Paper, stamp flower images from the Petal Pizzazz Stamp Set on the back of the side of the paper you want showing. You can stamp your images in any color ink as they will be on the back. For the leaf stamp on a scrap piece of Pear Pizzazz Card Stock in Pear Pizzazz Ink.
5) Cut out the stamped flower images, flip over and put together forming a layered flower, securing with Brads, as shown.
6) Layer the Daffodil Delight Card Stock with the piece of Greenhouse Gala Paper and wrap both with a a piece of 1/4″ Daffodil Delight Grosgrain Ribbon. This then gets adhered to the Bashful Blue Card Stock.
7) Finish off your card placing your flowers in a pleasing manner or as shown.
Now you’re done and ready to mail or keep your card. Change it up by using any color scheme and Designer Paper. Send me your result and if you use Stampin’ Up! products I will post your card on my blog.
If you want to make this card and need the materials to make it email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or place an order on-line.
Thanks for stopping by!
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES TO MAKE THIS CARD______________________
STAMP SET: Petal Pizzazz (113417)
PAPER: Bashful Blue Card Stock (105120), Daffodil Delight (119683), Pear Pizzazz (119795), Greenhouse Gala DSP (117167)
INK: Basic Black (101179), Pear Pizzazz (119784)
FRILLIES: Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Grosgrain Ribbon (120928), Neutral Early Espresso Brads (119730)