I don’t know which I like better; Stampin’ Up! In-Color Peach Parfait or the Elements of Style Stamp Set. Below is another card from World Card Making Day. This card can be made with as many layers and any color you want to use.
Here’s how to make this card:
1) Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Peach Parfait Card Stock and score it at 4-1/4″.
2) Cut another piece of Peach Parfait to 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″.
3) Cut one 5″ x 3-3/4″ and one 4-1/4″ x 3″ piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock
4) On the larger piece of Very Vanilla randomly stamp any image from the Elements of Style Stamp Set in Peach Parfait Ink.
5) On the smaller piece of Very Vanilla stamp the large floral image from the Elements of Style Stamp Set in Peach Parfait.
6) Layer as shown above.
Try this card in different colors, package them in a pretty box to use as a gift for someone.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org pictures of your projects. If you use all Stampin’ Up! products I’ll post them on this very blog!
Make it a great day.
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:__________________________________________
STAMP SET: Elements of Style (118611) W, (120045) C
PAPER: Peach Parfait Card Stock (119794),
Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
INK: Peach Parfait (119785)