I couldn’t hold an Operation Write Home Event and not make a masculine card. This is the card we all made for that special guy’s birthday. This was a fun card, because the background was stamped randomly and everyones’ card was just a little different.
1. To get started, cut an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2” card base from Whisper White Card Stock and score it at 4-1/4″
2. Cut a 5″ x 3-3/4″ layer of Baked Brown Sugar Card Stock.
3. Cut a 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ layer of Whisper White Card Stock.
4. On the Whisper White layer stamp the watch image, from the Dapper Dad Stamp Set randomly in Baked Brown Sugar Ink.
5. Stamp the Happy Birthday message in Midnight Muse Ink on the bottom right corner.
6. Then to weight down this layer and give it a background pattern, dot polka dots using a Baked Brown Sugar Marker.
7. On a scrap piece of Whisper White Card Stock stamp the shoe in Midnight Muse Ink and carefully cut it out.
8. Adhere all the card stock layers and adhere the shoe with two Dimensionals.
Make what you love, and love what you make!
❤❤ Thanks for looking! ❤❤