Hi Stampers & Paper-Artists!
As promised here's a Father's Day Card made with My Digital Studio. I'm have to say I'm having a lot of fun with My Digital Studio!. Again I went for a mixed media nostalgic look. Let me know what you think???
Here What to do in My Digital Studio:
1. Open My Digital Studio
2. Choose Landscape Card, 4-1/2" x 5-1/1, Create Own & Name Your Project
3. Choose- Background Paper, Card Stock Folder, Kraft (which is really Crumb Cake), click OK
4. Choose- Background Paper, Card Stock Folder, Not Quite Navy as a layer. If you don't choose it as a layer it will replace the Kraft background, click OK. Re-size it to 3-3/4" x 5" and center it over the Kraft background.
5. Choose- Background Paper, Designer Series Paper Folder, Striped, Early Espresso as a layer, click OK. Resize it to 3-1/2" x 4-3/4" and center it over the Not Quite Navy
6. Choose- Background Paper, Card Stock Folder, Whisper White as a layer, click OK. Re-size it to 3" x 4-1/4" and center it over the striped Early Espresso.
7. Choose- Background Paper, Card Stock Folder, Not Quite Navy as a layer, click OK. Re-size it to 2-3/4" x 4".
8. Choose– Background Paper, Designer Series Folder, Distressed Patterns, Early Espresso as a layer, click OK. Re-size it to 3-1/2" x 3-3/4".
9. Click on the Stamp Icon, click Browse, click on Timeless, click OK. From set image menu drag the car, ruler, and word images over your card. Re-size images and move them around in a pleasing manner. To change an images' color, Click on the image, then click on Change Color over in the left column to open color palette. Click on color choice. I changed the car to Not Quite Navy.
10. Go back to Browse under the Stamp Icon and choose the Curly Cute Stamp Set. Click OK. Drag the Dear Father saying over your card and re-size it to fit.
11. Choose the Punches Icon, then drag over the Photo Corner Punch image and re-size it. Place it in one corner. If you want a photo corner in each corner simp-ly copy and paste your photo corner after you re-size it.
12. Choose the Embellishments Icon, then 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon. From the menu drag the Basic Black Ribbon and re-size it to fit across Striped Paper.
13. Click Browse and Click Bows. From the menu drag the Basic Black Knot over the ribbon and re-sie it.
If you would like to see the a card done both in My Digital Studio and hand-stamped, sign up for my June Newsletter where I'll feature one card with both directions.
See you soon.