I made this card a while ago and forgot to post it! When our daughter Meg was born we used this color combination of white, grey and pink in her room. Had she been a son the color combination would have been white, grey and blue! The Whisper White and Smokey Slate work well with almost all colors, because they are neutrals.
Here’s what to do to make this girly card:
1. Cut a Smokey Slate card base at 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ and score it at 4-1/4″
2. Cut a 5″ x 3-1/4″ and a 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Whisper White
3. Cut a 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Pink Pirouette
4. Run the 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Card Stock through the BIG Shot with the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder.
5. On a piece of Whisper White Card Stock, stamp four of the Mosaic Madness motifs in Smokey Slate and two in Pink Pirouette. Leave enough room to punch them out with the Mosaic Punch.
6. Punch the stamped images out with the Mosaic Punch.
7. Stamp the “Best Wishes” greeting from the Petite Pairs stamp set in Smokey Slate. Line up the greeting with the Mosaic Punch and punch it out.
8. Take a piece of Pink Pirouette and punch out two mosaics with the Mosaic Punch.
9. Wrap a piece of Scalloped Pretty in Pink Ribbon )retired), around the embossed piece of Whisper White Card Stock.
10. Adhere the card stock layers as shown.
11. Place a Dimensional behind the punched out Smokey Slate and Pink Pirouette mosaics and adhere them as shown.
12. Take the two punched Pink Pirouette piece and adhere them to the back of the, “Best Wishes” mosaic. Then place a Dimensional on the back of this to adhere it where shown.
13. On the piece of ribbon place three of the largest Basic Pearls.
The Mosaic Madness Stamp Set six different designed mosaics, three smaller ones and two borders. With the Mosaic Punch and Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder anything is possible. All you have to do is use your imagination!
As ever hugs to you,
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog