My new blog design isn’t quite where I hoped it to be, but I can’t wait any longer to blog and connect with all of you. I do have some great Christmas and Holiday projects to share with you; so sit back and get ready for three weeks full of festive projects!
Card Stock & Dimensions:
- For the card base an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Dapper Denim was cut and scored at 4-1/4″,
2. The Whisper White layer was cut at 5″ x 3-3/4″
3. The Soft Sky layer was cut at 4-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ .
Die Cutting & Embossing:
1. Run a 4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White through the Big Shot with The Merriest Tags. Use the deer and pine tree die.
2. Rub a 4″ x 4″ piece of Dapper Denim through the Big Shot, but this time cut out the solid ornament to use as the background layer.
3. With the Softly Falling Embossing Folder, rune the piece of Soft Sky through thr Big Shot.
- Stamp “Merriest Wishes” in Cherry Cobbler Ink on the bottom of the die cut ornament lining up the curve of the hill and the curve in the text.
- Line up the two cut ornament layers and through the top loop tie a piece of Bakers Twine.
- Layer and adhere the card as shown.
- Add Dazzling Diamonds for a bit of festive bling!
Make sure to stop by again soon for more Festive projects.