I LOVE this new Stampin’ Up! Stamp Set “Kimono Kids.” This is the fourth project from my FAN-tastic class. Everyone in class was busy stamping and then coloring all these great images. The card came out adorable! See if you agree?
This is a pretty straight forward card. Here’s what to do:
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Cherry Cobbler Card Stock and score it at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut a 5″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Melon Mambo Card Stock.
3. Cut a 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ piece of a Whisper White Card Stock.
4. On the Whisper White Card Stock, with Basic Black Craft Ink, stamp the images from the Kimono Kids Stamp Set as shown.
5. LET THE INK DRY and then color in the images with Markers.
6. With Cherry Cobbler Ink stamp “Happy Birthday” from the Curly Cute Stamp Set.
7. With your Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, pierce two holes on each end of the lantern string and place a Cherry Cobbler Brad in each hole.
8. Adhere the layers as shown and add Basic Rhinestones and Pearls where you want. I added a few on the lanterns and two of the smallest pearls in her hair.
ADORABLE I tell you!!!!
PAPER: Cherry Cobbler Card Stock (119085), Melon Mambo (115320), Whisper White (100730)
INK: Basic Black Ink (102995), Cherry Cobbler (119685)
FRILLIES: Regals/Cherry Cobbler Brads (119731), Basic Rhinestones (119246), Basic Pearls (119247)
TOOLS: Piercing Tool (116631), Mat Pack (105826), Snail Adhesive (104332)