These divider/screen cards are popping up all over. The technique isn’t mine, but this design is. This screen card can be made larger with four panels as well and can be used for any holiday or occasion! It can be folded up and mailed. Wouldn’t this ard look good on a mantel or table top? The possibilities are endless…
This is how the screen card is made:
1. Cut a 8-1/4″ x 6″ piece of Cherry Cobbler and score it at 2-3/4″ and 5-1/2″ (If you want a bigger four panel screen cut a 12″ x 6″ piece of card stock and score it at 3″, 6″ and 9″)
2. Line up the Stampin’ Up! Decorative Label Punch in the middle of each score panel and punch a little more then halfway up the punch to form the screen’s legs. If you want shorter legs simply place the punch up about 1/4 of the way.
3. Cut three 2-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ pieces of Designer Series Paper. If you want a layer of Whisper White for stamping cut three more panels at 2-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ to layer on top.
4. On this screen card the Nordic-Noel Designer Paper was used. Cut out the Nordic houses from the appropriate sheet.
6. Once the wreath and bow are stamped run them through the BIG Shot using the Wondrous Wreath Framelits Dies.
7. With Silver Glimmer Paper, cut out the, “NOEL” from the Wondrous Wreath Dies again. When cutting out delicate lettering such as the, “NOEL” place a piece of wax paper between the die and the card stock. This will ensure the letters will not get stuck in the die. To adhere the “NOEL” to the card use teeny-tiny dots of Multi-Purpose Glue.
8. Cut out two 1/2″ x 2-1/2″ strips of Silver Glimmer Paper.
9. Put it all together as shown adding any embellishments you want. Rhinestones were added to this project. A girl just needs a little bling!
Do visit again! And, I love hearing from you.