Hello and Hello! I’m going to start slipping in Halloween projects here and there. While I’m not one for rushing holidays nor do I want Summer to seem like it’s over (I’m in denial!), I am one for planning and since we do have the time now to make these Halloween Lolli~Pop Holders, why not take the opportunity to do so??? This wonderful Stampin’ Up! Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper is in the new Holiday Catalog which can be ordered now!.
This is a “So Simple” and fun project to make for your Halloween handouts to your Trick~or~Treaters.
Here’s the “How To” make this Happy Haunting Lolli~Pop Holder:
1. Cut Basic Black Cardstock at 2-1/2″ x 8″ and score it at 5-3/4″ and 4-3/4.
2. Next cut a 2-1/4″ piece of Tangelo Twist Cardstock.
3. Cut the Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper at 2″ x 2-3/4″
5. Take the Tangelo Twist and the Happy Haunting piece and with the new Curvy Corner Trio Punch, punch two decorative corners on each.
6. Adhere the Happy Haunting DSP to the Tangelo Twist to form a tag. Then adhere the tag to the Basic Black base.
7. Now run the holder through the BIG Shot using an appropriate size Circle Die. The size die you use will depend on the size of your lolli~pop. The circle dies will cut through all three layers.
8. Affix the lolli~pop with some Tear and Tape Adhesive making sure the pop part shows through the circle cut~out and the stick is straight. Place a bit more tape on the inside to close up the top.
9. Take a 12″ piece of Basic Black Baker’s Twine, wrap it around the lolli~pop stick and tie a bow.
These take a little more effort on your part than just handing out lolli~pops or candy, but well worth the effort.
More coming down the line from my again oh, so messy work space…
Embrace the day and happy crafting,