“I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself
than be crowded on a velvet cushion”… -H. Thoreau
This is one card we made at World Card-Making Day. I think the girl on the plump pumpkin fits the above quote perfectly. I don’t have time for a long post so I will make this one short and sweet.
How to make this card: (all products Stampin’ Up!)
1. Out of Whisper White Card Stock cut a 5″ x 10″ piece and scored it at 5″
2. Cut a 4-1/2″x 3″ piece of Pumpkin Pie Card Stock
3. Cut a 4-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ strip and a 4-1/2″ x 2-7/8″ piece out of the retired Cast-A-Spell Designer Series Paper
4. Stamp in Basic Black Ink the “Girl Sitting on a Pumpkin” image from the Greeting Card Kids Stamp Set on to a piece of Whisper White Card Stock.
5. Color the girl witch with Write Markers or Watercolor Pencils On her witches’ hat buckle and sash use Gold and Silver Smooch Paint.
6. Using the 1-3/8″ Circle Punch, punch out the girl image.
7. Out of a piece of Basic Black Card Stock punch out a Large Scallop.
8. On another piece of Whisper White Card Stock stamp “Happy Halloween” in Pumpkin Pie Ink.
9. Punch out the greeting with the Oval Punch.
10. Punch out a Scallop Oval in Pumpkin Pie. Adhere together with the Whisper White greeting and place a Black Brad on the top.
11. Cut a piece of 1/4″ Black Grosgrain Ribbon to wrap around the seam where the Designer Series Paper meets.
12. Layer the card as shown in photo. Adhere the Basic Black circle scallop and Pumpkin Pie scallop oval with Dimensionals.
If you would like to order the supplies for this or any other card email me at email@example.com or place an on-line order.
Thanks for visiting!