I LOVE this stamp set; Gentle Peace. I probably should have played with it more, but was caught up in making our Christmas cards with this set and had no time to play around with it as much as I would have liked to. If you haven;t ordered or ever worked with the Stampin’ Up! Coaster Board, you should give it a try, The surface is smoother then regular chipboard, it’s white and very sturdy! What more could a stamper/crafter ask for?
To make many of the same card:
1. First stamp all that you need.
2. I stamped 4 images per sheet of Coaster Board. in Momento Ink, because I knew I would be coloring them in using Blendabilities.
3. Then using one Blendabilities color at a time , I colored in all four stamped images on the Coaster Board. Here’s how I did it:
4. When I was tired of coloring I then hand-cut some out.
5. On the back I stamped in Real Red Ink one of the greetings from the Newborn King Stamp Set.
6. Using the 1/8″ Circle Hand Punch I punched a hole to thread my ribbon through for a hanger.
This is my last post for 2014! I can not believe how fast the year has passed. I have so much to be thankful for and you are included in my gratitude. You’re the reason I have been able to hold on since the fire. Your many, many emails have meant so very much to me. I’ve said it before, CREATIVITY is a great healer. And, I get to share what I love doing with you. I hope you take the time out and make something in the new year. I wish you good health, peaceful hearts and that you’re surrounded by those you love.
Thank you, Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years.