This is a CD Holder Tin which happens to hold a pad and pen inside. Below is the inside of the tin. On the inside cover I added a few pockets for business cards.
The “Soot” technique was used on the front image. I explain that technique HERE.
Stamp Set: Happiness is a Journey
Alphabet Set ( Mine is not SU)
Ink: Versa Mark Pad
Paper: Glossy White large enough for your image
Delicate Dots DSP (5″ x 4-1/2″) and (5″ x 3-1/2″) for inside pocket
Black Textured Card Stock (5″ x 2-1/2″)
Bravo Burgundy (1″ punched circle) and (5″ x 2-1/2″) for inside pocket
DSP Strip for top of pad (1/2″ x 5″)
Accessories: Candle, white embossing powder, hodgepodge silver hardware, basic black and bravo burgundy ribbon, photo corner and 1″ circle punches, brads, sticky tape.
HERE’S WHAT TO DO:
1. Choose an image and use the “Soot” technique. Trim around the image.
2. Tape together the Delicate Dots DSP ( 5″ x 4-1/2″) and the Black Textured card stock (5″ x 2-1/2″) papers and round the corners with the Corner Rounder Punch.
3. Using VersaMark stamp an initial onto a piece of Bravo Burgundy, heat emboss and punch out a 1″ Circle. Place initial into the hardware and secure onto the Black Textured card stock with two brads.
4. Cut both ribbons, layer and wrap around seam where both papers meet.
5. Adhere the two paper, ribbon and hardware piece to the tin using Sticky Strip.
6. Adhere the glossy piece with the soot image to the tin and using the Photo Corner Punch, punch four corners and adhere to image corners.
7. Layer in pockets on the inside cover and adhere strip of burgundy to the top of the pad.
I hope whoever you make this for they totally enjoy and appreciate it.