Today’s share is a Endless Birthday Wishes Easel Card. You can take the dimensions of this easel card and switch up the colors, stamp set, use different punches and Designer Series Papers to make your own version.
For this Endless Birthday Wishes Card do the following:
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and score it at 4-1/4″ Measure in from each end 1-1/2″ and cut up to the 4-1/4 score line. Do this on both ends.
2. Cut a 4″ x 3-1/2″ of Pool Party and adhere it to the inside of the card.
3. Next, adhere the two 1-1/2″ end flaps down.
4. Cut two 1-1/4″ x 4″ pieces of Designer Series Paper and adhere them to each taped down flap.
5. Pick up the middle top flap and score it at 2-1/8″.
6. Cut a 2-1/4 x 4″ piece of Designer Series Paper and adhere it to the center flap.
7. Stamp the birthday cake from the Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set in Memento Black Ink, color in and punch it out with a 1-3/4″ Circle Punch.
8. Take a scrap piece of Pool Party and punch out a Large Scallop.
9. With the BIG Shot and the Ovals Collection cut out a 3″ x 2-1/2″ Oval from Whisper White. Sponge around edges with a Dauber and Pool Party Ink.
10. Layer the stamped birthday cake image, the scallop circle and the oval together as shown. Adhere to the front of the card making sure when the flap is folded up the oval layer opos up.
11. Cut a 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ of Designer Series Paper and adhere it to the inside. Layer it over the Pool Party.
12. Cut a 2-1/8″ x 1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and stamp “celebrate” on it in Memento Black Ink. This stamp is in the Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set.
13. Adhere the “celebrate” sentiment on the inside of the card 7/8″ from the card bottom. The edge of this piece will work to hold up the easel part of the card.
14. Cut a 2″ x 2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and adhere it to the inside above the “celebrate” Use this for a little handwritten message.
Have fun making this easel card and I’ll be back soon with more Halloween, Autumnal and Holiday projects.