This is another quick and easy ornament idea. Any die can be used. For this one I used an old village die I have (it’s not from Stampin’ Up!) 🙁 The glass or plastic ornaments can be found at any local craft or dollar store.
WHAT YOU NEED:
Glass or Plastic Ornament
A die of choice
Card Stock (This project used Whisper White)
Dazzling Diamonds or white glitter
WHAT TO DO:
- Take your card stock and cut out your die by running it through the Big Shot
- Cut a circle from your acetate sheet that will fit inside the ornament.
- Adhere the cut out card stock to the acetate with a Multi-Purpose Glue. Set aside to dry.
- Once acetate and die cut is dry, carefully roll it up and place it through the opening at the top of the ornament. Once it’s inside it should unfurl. If it doesn’t you can use a twissor to help it along.
- Add Dazzling Diamonds or White Glitter with a spoon through the ornament opening.
- Adding a bow is optional.
These packaged up in a pretty gift bag or box would make a great gift. A treasure for sure.
Embrace the day,