WORKSHOP CARD: Easter Victorian Egg Card
With Easter quickly approaching, this is a card you’ll want to make for all the loved ones in your life. This card is enhanced with hand-cut flowers, embossing folders, oval dies, rhinestones and ribbon, “Oh, My!” Let get down to how this card was made.
To make this card:
1. Cut an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Pretty-In-Pink Card stock and score it at 4-1/4″
2. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ of Very Vanilla Card Stock
3. Run the Pretty-In-Pink Card Stock through the BIG Shot using the Scallop Oval from the Ovals Collection making sure you line up the folded edge INSIDE of the scallop oval. Double check it’s the folded edge. I can’t tell you how much fun we had at the workshop with the ladies, “Boo-Boo’s!” (Mine included) Note that the photo is showing a piece of Very Vanilla used just for the example.
4. Now run the Very Vanilla Card Stock with the next size down oval.
5. Next run both ovals, the Pretty-In-Pink oval card and the Very Vanilla through the BIG Shot with the Lacey Brocade Embossing Folder.
6. On a scrap of Very Vanilla ink up the flower image from the Bloomin’ Marvelous Stamp Set in Pretty-In-Pink and Primrose Petals. Ink up the leaf image in Gumball Green.
7. Cut out all the stamped images.
8. With some Wisteria Wonder, Pretty-In-Pink and Daffodil Delight Card Stocks punch out a few flowers using the Boho Blossoms Punch. I used the smallest flower from the three.
9. Arrange the flowers and leaves in a pretty array, following the curve of the oval. Adhere down the flowers and leave with a dab of Multi Purpose Glue.
10. When the flowers are in place and dry, wrap a piece of Pretty-In-Pink Scallop Dots Ribbon around the oval. i placed mine at a slight diagonal.
11. Adhere the Very Vanilla oval on the card base and add Rhinestones and a pretty bow to complete the look.
And, there you have it! The how to make a Victorian Easter Egg Card to make and send just in time for Easter,
Check back this week for two more great Easter projects to make. Happy Monday!