I know this is my 3rd votive project, but these are so simple to make and battery operated candles can still be found in your local craft stores. This is an Easel Card Votive. Again very easy to make, because we are truly down to the wire now.
Here’s the “How To”:
1. Cut a 10-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ piece of Lost Lagoon Card Stock
2. Along the 10-1/2″ side score it at 3-1/2″ and 7″
3. Cut two different All is Calm Designer Series Paper sheets at 3-1/4″ x 4″.
4. Adhere one of the Designer Series Papers to the front panel.
5. Line up the tallest house from the Homemade Holiday Framelit dies and
run it through the BIG Shot
6. Stamp right on the Designer Series Paper with the White Christmas tree stamp and Basic Black Ink. Place the stamp so the two trees fall to the left hand side.
7. Cut a 3-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ strip of Whisper White Card Stock. On this piece stamp the tree image again making sure that once you cut along the hill the bottom of the tree trunks line up.
8. Cut the Whisper White along the snow covered hill and adhere it to the front of the card.
9. Stamp the snowman on a scrap piece of Whisper White, cut him out and adhere him on the hill.
10. On a 3″ x 2″ piece of Vellium Card Stock, stamp the tall house from the Holiday Home Stamp Set in VersaMark.
11, Sprinkle White Embossing Powder and heat with a Heat Tool until melted.
12. Adhere the piece of Vellium on the inside of the front panel so that the image lines up with the cut out shape.
13. Withe the card still opened as shown, adhere the other piece of All is Calm DSP to the right hand panel.
14. Place a button on the bottom panel to use as a stop for the Easel Card when opened.
15. Place a battery operated candle inside and there you have it!
Just trying to keep you inspired! Don’t forget to like my FaceBook Page and or leave me a comment on my blog!