Here’s a very nice and easy votive to make just in the “Nick” of time for Christmas. With the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit Die, Vellium Card Stock and a battery Votive Candle you’ll have that perfect hostess gift or Christmas favor to adorn your festive Christmas dinner table.
This votive is so easy to make, it doesn’t really need directions, but here goes anyway.
1. Take a piece of Vellium Card Stock and cut it in half from corner to corner, so you have two triangular pieces.
2. Place the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit Die in the corner and run it through the BIG Shot, Repeat this for the other piece of Vellium.
3. Once you have your two pieces of the curvy box cut, stamp it up in VersaMark and sprinkle it with White Embossing Powder and heat it with a Heat Tool until the Embossing Powder is melted. I used a snowflake/star from the Bright & Beautiful Stamp Set.
4. Put the box together by adhering the bottoms.
5. Place a battery operated votive candle inside, curve the four sides up and you’re done!
These can be stamped with any image and embossed in any color.
You still have time to make all the projects I’ll be posting this week, so get to it!!