And, here’s February 2016. I used blendabilities to coler this Partridge in a Pear Tree, which are no longer available, but you can use colored pencils or markers as well. This is a retired stamp set, but any set with trees will work. Just add a few punched out hearts.
FEBRUARY Calendar 2016
Partridge in a Pear Tree
Whisper White (5″ x 7-1/2″) & (4-1/2″ x 4-1/2″)
Real Red (3-1/2″ x 3″) & (4-1/2″ x 4-1/2″) & scraps
Strawberry Slush scraps
Multi-Purpose Glue, Blendabilities, or other coloring markers or pencils
Heart Collection Framelits,
Itty Bitty Heart Punch,
6″ x 9″ Clipboard from dollar store
1. Ink up using Memento Ink, the Partridge in a Pear Tree and stamp it onto the 4-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Card Stock.
2. Color it in using the Melon Mambo and Old Olive Blendabilities or markers
3. Once colored cut out the pear tree
4. Using the 4-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ piece of Real Red and the Heart Collection Framelits run the card stock through the BIG Shot with the largest heart die.
5. With the Itty Bitty Punch, punch out 7 or so hearts from the Real Red & Strawberry Slush scrapes.
6. Adhere the pear tree on the large Real Red heart and place three of the small hearts over the pears.
7. Adhere the February calendar onto the 3-1/2″ x 2-7/8″ piece of Real Red.
8. Adhere the heart above the calendar lining them up in the middle of the 5″ x 7-1/2″ piece of Whisper White card stock.
9. Adhere a few of the small hearts below the pear tree.
Hoping you enjoyed your Christmas.