With Spring approaching fast, this would be a perfect card to make for that special someone born this season of renewal! Fairly straight forward, this card would still be a lovely card to receive–as well as make.
Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral and Whisper White was used to create this card. (The card is not pink-ish in real life-sorry about the bad exposed photo! ) The layers are as follows:
CARDSTOCK & DIMENSIONS:
- Calypso Coral 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Whisper White 5″ x 3-3/4″ and 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ plus a 4″ x 4″ piece for wreath
- Wisteria Wonder 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/2″
STAMPING & CUTTING:
- Stamp the wreath, from the Circle of Spring stamp set, in Old Olive Ink, color it in with Watercolor Pencils and with the Wonderful Wreath Framelits and Big Shot cut it out.
- Stamp the bow from the Circle of Spring stamp set, color it and cut it out with the same framelits.
- Line the wreath up over the top Whisper White layer and in the middle of the wreath stamp “Happy Birthday to You” in Basic Black iInk.Layer it all like the photo using Dimensionals behind the wreath
Spring is closer than you think, so make dure to make up some of theses cards for all those loved ones born in the Spring!
Remember to make what you love and love what you make!