This card was so much fun to make. The colors make me happy just looking at them. All the directions and cutting dimensions are listed below and I would jot them down in a book for future reference. In fact you should have a book with all the dimensions to all the cards and projects you make. Just a suggestion…
CARD STOCK, PAPER & CUTTING DIMENSIONS:
- Take a sheet of 8-1/2″ x 11″ and cut the 8-1/2″ side to 7-3/4″
- Score this side at 1-3/4″ and 6″
- Turn and cut at 5-1/2″
- Cut a 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ scallop square using the Layering Squares Thinlits and the BIG Shot
- Cut two 1-1/2″ x 5-1/4″ (top and bottom flap)
- Cut a 3″ x 3″ scallop square using the Layering Squares Thinlits and the BIG Shot
- Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece for the inside of the card
- Cut 2-1/2′ x 2-1/2″ scallop square using the Layering Squares Thinlits and the BIG Shot
FLORAL BOUTIQUE DSP:
- Cut two 1-1/4″ x 5″ pieces (top and bottom flap)
- Stamp the large flower from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set, on the 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Whisper White scallop square in Dapper Denim Ink.
- Again in Dapper Denim Ink, stamp “Happy Birthday” from the Stylized Birthday stamp on the inside Whisper White layer.
- Adhere all the layers as shown. Only place adhesive on the top part of the center Peekaboo Peach Square.
- Place a Basic Rhinestone in the center of the flower.
Keep these cutting dimensions safe somewhere, because I know you’ll want to make more of this Fancy Fold card!
Thanks for stopping by and Stamp On!