November holds one of my favorite holidays-Thanksgiving. I love the celebration of a meal with loved ones, all the colors associated with Autumn; on the brink of Winter and the mindful gratitude. I think this stamp Tweet Leaves, in all it’s simplicity and sweetness says it all.
NOVEMBER Calendar 2016
Tweet Leaves (retired)
Project Life Holiday Cheer
Hello Honey (5″ x 7-1/2″)
Very Vanilla (3″ x 3-1/2″) & (3-1/2″ x 2-7/8″)
Multi-Purpose Glue or SNAIL, 2014-2016 In-Color Markers, Sponge Dauber
6″ x 9″ Clipboard from dollar store
1. Ink up the Tweet Leaves stamp using the In-Color Markers. Huff on the inked stamp before stamping onto the 3″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Very Vanilla
2. Stamp the greeting “So Thankful” in Blackberry Bliss Ink and stamp it in the bottom right hand corner of the Very Vanilla or where ever it comfortably fits.
3. On the 3-1/2″ x 2-7/8″ piece of Very Vanilla adhere the November Calendar
4. Distress all edges of the two pieces of Very Vanilla with a Sponge Dauber and Tangelo Twist Ink
5. On the Hello Honey card stock stamp the leaf image from the Four Seasons stamp set randomly in Tangelo Twist Ink.
6. Center and adhere the two pieces of Very Vanilla card stock onto the Hello Honey.
One month left to go…I’ll see you tomorrow.
Keep making what you love and loving what you make,