Hello there Lakeside Readers!
This card was so much fun to make because it incorporated a little bit of stamping, embossing, coloring, cutting, tearing and distressing. I do love the way this card turned out and I had a good time designing it.
Here’s what to do:
1) Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Crumb Cake Card Stock and score it at 5-1/2″ With the Round Corner Punch round off each corner.
2) Cut a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Baja Breeze Card Stock and corner round the two bottom corners.
3) On the Baja Breeze, ink the edges with a Dauber and Baja Breeze Ink. Then stamp the tree from the Season of Friendship Stamp Set in Soft Suede Ink, the bird from the same set in Real Red Ink and the snowflake in Versa Mark Ink. Sprinkle the snowflakes with White Embossing Powder and emboss with the Heat Tool.
4) Cut a 2″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Card Stock and tear it across the top edge to resemble a snow drift. Adhere this to the Baja Breeze and wrap it with a piece of Red Gingham Ribbon.
6) Layer everything as shown adding Dimensionals behind the girl and Basic Rhinestones to the snowflakes. Don’t forget to add a rhinestone in the little girls hand. After all this card’s name is, “Catching Snowflakes!”
Thanks for visiting!